- Heat the oven to 180 degrees F and line a rimmed baking pan with tinfoil or one or two layers of parchment paper.
- Place the candles upside down on the pan and set the pan in the oven. The wax will melt in about 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan and place on a heat-safe surface, letting any wax that’s collected cool and harden. Dispose of any hardened wax in the garbage can.
- Hold the container using a towel or potholder and wipe the inside with a paper towel to clear out any excess wax.
- Let the container cool and then clean in a large bowl or bucket with warm soap and water. You can use a butter knife to remove any wick clips or stickers from the inside of the vessel.
You’re now ready to reuse your vessel for countless new DIY projects. Some of our favorite ways to repurpose vessels is to use them as decorative vases, cosmetic brush holders, kitchen organizers, pen/pencil holder, add new wax for new candle, storage containers, planters, candy jars or even another candle!